[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Red spot on eye

This sounds like a sub-conjunctival hemorrhage.  Like a bruise you might get 
under your skin.  They are reabsorbed into the system which may take several 
days.  As long as your vision remains as usual, there is nothing to worry 
about.  Of course, as with any eye problems, if your vision changes, pain, 
etc.  You should see an ophthalmologist.
For what it's worth..........Jackie P
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml