Re: [IP] Ultra one-touch meter - arm testing

In a message dated 6/29/2001 9:00:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> email @ redacted

I use the Therasense Freestyle and was bruising my arms up nicely.  I've
found that I don't need to exert any pressure to get a blood sample, if I do
exert any pressure I'll bruise.  Also, if you're have trouble getting enough
of a sample, rub your forearm in the area that you intend to use.

Jan Clinthorne