care and good luck! Eileen

From: "Julie Britt" <email @ redacted>
I inserted my 3rd quickset, and it's getting a little better.  For those who
use them, do you pinch the skin when you insert, or leave it flat?  I've
always pinched when using sofsets, but with the quickset if I pinch the
inserter doesn't lay flat (it's round and too wide), but when I don't pinch
it doesn't go in right.