[IP] Ultra one-touch meter - arm testing

Thanks for the comments on testing on the forearm with the Ultra meter.  I
did just get the clear attachment for the end of the lancet today.  My CDE
had some she had gotten from the rep and I picked one up at her office
today.  I will try that this weekend - at least maybe I can see how much
blood is developing that way.
I do agree that even if I must stay with testing with my fingers the very
small amount of blood needed will still definitely help out my fingers if I
can't figure out the arm thing!  The depth of the lancet can be much less
and much less "milking" of the finger to get a large drop of blood.  (I have
been testing 10 to 15 times per day for quite a while and I am developing
some good calluses on my fingers).
If anyone else has hints for the forearm testing, please let us know.
Obviously I am not the only with the the forearm bruises!