: [IP] Re: diabetes cure in mice

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: diabetes cure in mice

I assure you the medical industry will put a stop to this cure, as it would
dampen the medical industries profits, including companies such as Mini med,

I don'gt know what the etc is but this is absurd and very short sighted. Uncle
Sam spends millions on diabetes care every year. there is no central medical
authority which wields enough power to do these things. all of my research on
immune mechanisms in diabetes is funded by Lilley and Novo Nordisk. they pay
lots of money to lots of investigators every year. they did bring out several
innovations in insulin over the ears, from beef/pork to human insulin and the
pump was the result of lots of research please think this thru. who would put
the brakes on dissemination of findings? spot and christine.