Re: [IP] Convincing a CDE

No I don't mind you stepping in...since you and i have talked in detail
about this, you have brought up things i have forgotten...and it's true, i
am not looking to mess up a great relationship...yes i want what's best for
my daughter, but i also know that our endo adores my daughter and dwouldn't
make any decsions to hurt her either...all they are asking me to do is wait
a little bit, but since i hear research to the opposite of that...such as
going on the pump while young and in honeymoon is the best thing...then i
wonder how i should do so tactfully but agressivley...vicki