Re: [IP] D-Tron questions

I too just switched to the D-Tron from a MM 507 about 2 weeks ago. I started
pumping on the H-tron V100 so going back on the D-Tron has been a cinch.

I like the fact that I don't have to confirm the audio bolus. The D-Tron
comes with those little "o-rings" that you can place around the up arrow on
the pump. That way you don't have to worry about hitting and initiating a
bolus by accident. The buttons are not that sensitive where the slightest
touch will give a bolus but you may feel safer using the o-ring thing. I use
is and I have yet to initiate a bolus that I did not mean to.

I am not sure about the battery warning, I think that you have a few hours.
I have heard that you have as much as 12 hours but I am not sure. Once you
get the warning I would just change the battery as soon as possible but I
would go overboard and stop everything I am doing to change it right then
and there. I agree it is a little too big to carry with your in a pocket. I
just leave it at home and change it when I need to.

I have changed my basals slightly since going on the D-Tron because the
delivery is a little different on the D-Tron from the MM but I haven't
changed them enough where it is a huge difference. I think my basal rate
actually increased by like 0.4 or something small like that.

Good luck!

Brian
:o: