[IP] Re:testing multiple times (and testing after meals)

Heather wrote:

<<I sort of have the same problem.  I test before each meal, before bed,
anytime I feel low, and prior to and after exercise when I do that.  But I
am really having trouble remembering to check AFTER eating.  Also, I'm
curious as to how long after a meal people check.  My endo says 1 hour
after, while my CDE and OB/GYN say 2 hours after.  We are trying to get
pregnant, and I really want to do what's best, but it's hard to know what
that is, when my doctors can't seem to agree on things!>>

Heather I test about 2 hours after each meal.  My CDE said 1 hour but that's
too soon for me.  2 hours seems to work out better for me. YMMV.