[IP] Reusing tubing with the QuickSets

Gina wrote:

<<Okay, if you are using the same tubing, I just prime till I see a drop
out of the end.  Then when I put the QuickSet in, the insulin is already in
the tubing so I do the regular prime to fill up the space from the intro

How do you use the same tubing when changing out QuickSets?  You can't
remove the tubing from the new set without removing the needle hub, unless
you insert the set with the new tubing still on it, remove the needle hub
and then disconnect from the new tubing and then connect with the old tubing
on the pump.   Is that how you do it?