Re: [IP] diabetes cure in mice

Just to add to Andy's points (with which I agree):
though I've heard lots of vague accusations about
"pharmaceutical companies stifling diabetes cure
research" over the years, I've never heard a specific
charge against any company or individual. These
accusations don't even amount to circumstantial
evidence: just an observation that certain people
may have the motive to stifle or suppress cure
research. Well, my next door neighbor may have a
motive to steal apples from my tree, but I have
no reason to believe that he wants to, that he's
doing so, or even that any apples are missing!

/Janet Lafler