Re: [IP] Re:testing multiple times (and testing after meals)

I test 1 hour after eating to make sure that I'm not
low. If I had a low fat meal and I'm running around
and I'm at 100 an hour later, I know I'm going to go
low if I don't eat a little something. They do say not
to treat a (reasonable) high 2 hrs later, though
> > Heather wrote:
> > <Also, I'm curious as to how long after a meal
> people check.  My endo says 1
> > hour after, while my CDE and OB/GYN say 2 hours
> after.>

Do You Yahoo!?