Re: [IP] Looking for a new meter

As others have pointed out, the One-Touch Ultra
meets your requirements.

I switched to the Ultra a few months ago, and
I've been quite happy with it. The quick results
and the tiny amount of blood needed are great.
I've had to get out of the habit of "milking"
my finger, and I sometimes still get far more
blood than I actually need.

A few weeks ago I used it while out hiking on
a hot day. I was able to check my blood sugar
easily on the trail when we made a quick stop
for a drink of water or to apply more sunscreen.
Nice little meter.

/Janet Lafler