Re: [IP] One-touch Ultra Meter

Trish, I had the same problems with bruising using sites
on the forearms. It wasn't that important to me to use the
arms instead of the fingers, so I just went back to using
fingers. I was a bit disappointed, but I found that given
the reduced amount of blood needed, finger sticks are
much less painful than with my old meter.

I've heard the same complaint (about bruising) from fore-
arm testing with other meters, but I don't know firsthand
how the Ultra compares to them.

So, no real advice....Sorry!

/Janet Lafler