[IP] My only complaint

>The One Touch Ultra meets the first 3 of your requirements, but I'm not sure
about the serum part.  I am thinking of switching from the FastTake to the
Ultra.  It supposedly works well in very hot and cold temperatures, which is
my only complaint with the Fast Take. <

I think my only complaint is that knowing the meter won't work at high temps, the company still packages it in a BLACK case which absorbs light and heat - even if the Ultra does work at 116 - left in a car it may still not work. Wouldn't ecru be a nice color for a case???
Sorry, had to vent :-) Sharon in PA