Re: [IP] One-touch Ultra Meter

Trish wrote:

<<My problem is I am using my arms with the Ultra and I have been getting
bruises each place I test.  What am I doing wrong?  >>

Trish, do you have the clear plastic adapter for the Lancet Device for your
Ultra?  It makes arm testing a bit easier.  If you don't have one, you can
call LifeScan and they will send you one.  I'm not sure when they were going
to start including them with their meter kits.