[IP] Zoloft?

Hi All!!
 I went to my endo yesterday, and I got a pretty good
report my hbacl is at 7.0 which is much better from
the 14. I have been at! I was excited! Being a 20 year
old and trying to keep it all together and try to get
my diabetes under control is constant work! She was
happy with my progress. Well anyway to my question...
My Dr put me on Zoloft for anixitey and depression, I
have been sweating and she checke my thryoid and
everything was nomral there. But I stress out
constintly, and have chest pains and such due to
stress! Does anyone on here take zoloft? If so any
side effects? And is it working?? Just let me know
thanks for all the help!!!

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?