[IP] Sof-Sets for sale

Dear Pumpers & caregivers

I have 3 boxes of new Sof-set Micro QR. (12/box)(9 mm canula) infusion sets
& 1 box of Sof-set Ultimate QR. (12/box)(6 mm canula) infusion sets for
sale. Price: $100/box O.B.O. (incl. shipping) [$130 new from MiniMed + S&H].
Can be purchased as a bundle or individually. I'll be donating 10% of the
proceeds to the IP cause.

Please reply directly to me & not to the IP List (i.e. make sure your Reply
email goes TO: email @ redacted)
The S-s Micros were part of my original supply when I bought my pump a few
months back. The canulas are too long for me (I'm lean). I'm using
Silhouettes now so the Ultra's are also not needed. (Sending this note to
the list has been approved by the list administrator(s))

- Leszek Vincent (Columbia, Missouri)