: Re: [IP] Gross bottle in the fridge

In a message dated 6/28/2001 8:20:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Having been diabetic for 36 years and a pumper for one year, I was very
surprised to read on here that anyone using less than 15 units of insulin is
not a good canidate for the pump. I use between 6 and 10 units a day and had
no trouble getting the pump. I have as much need for the pump as anyone. Who
came up with this idea that using a large amount of insulin is the criteria
for a pump?? Joan