[IP] One-touch Ultra Meter

I just got a new one-touch Ultra Meter last week.  I have tested it against my
Accu Chek Advantage four times and each time they are just one number apart.
My problem is I am using my arms with the Ultra and I have been getting huge
bruises each place I test.  What am I doing wrong?  I have been holding the
lancet a few seconds before and after the poke like the instructions.  If I
don't hold it long enough I don't get a large enough sample.  the bruises
start out small and a few days later are huge.

I really like the small amount of blood and love the 5 second wait.  Any
suggestions on my lancing procedure?

Thanks, Trish