RE: [IP] D-Tron questions

My 10 yr. son uses the D-Tron and we were told the battery is good for
about 12 hours after the alarm. We haven't had any problems with an
accidental bolus, but I was a little concerned with that feature too.  I
asked if it could be removed, but they told me no.  Have you called their
support line yet? They are great at answering questions and concerns.  The
number is on the back of your pump.