[IP] Re: Testing Multiple times

I too have multiple meters and test many times per day.
Somewhere between 8 and 15 times per day. I work for a
computer software company and I have no problem with
pulling out my machine and checking when someone is in
my office talking to me or in the middle of a meeting.
If they don't like it, then TOUGH!  I check before meals,
around 2 hours after meals, before exercise (sometimes
during), before bed, before snacks, and any time that I
feel "funny".

Yes this can be an inconvenience some times, but I feel
that it is worth it for my health.  I can definately
relate to what you are saying though.  Hang in there and
do the best that you can.