[IP] Re: free Ultra meters

> I read your postings this morning, and was thinking that maybe it hasn't
> been long enough.  Then, I went out to check the mail and there was a coupon
> from Lifescan for a free One Touch Ultra system.  It is a "special offer for
> One Touch Gold members."

Not only to their "Gold" members.  My pharmacy (Rite Aide) has a whole
display unit set up right this minute--buy 100 Ultra strips and you get a
free Ultra meter.  Anyone else see this in their pharmacy?  The people here
think it is being offered nationwide and they don't see a date for when it
will stop being offered.  They don't think, however, that I can get three
free meters when I pick up my next 300 strips............just one......