[IP] Unwise choice?

>>>Just curious...............Why did you choose to switch from your MM508 to
a D-Tron?  I've only been on the pump for a month and I had chosen the MM
because of size and the remote....Have a made an "unwise" choice? Insurance
would say too late now but I'm still curious.>>>

Since we don't know (yet) why the switch was made, do not assume *you* chose
the wrong pump for *you*. There may be a feature the trader required that you
don't need. Remember, any pump is a good pump - they deliver insulin into the
body at a continuous rate with different features. Most people don't trade
cars right after getting a new one, either.

After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. Spot