[IP] Many Thanks

To all of you who responded to me, Brenda, Ann-Marie, Todd,
Andy, Diane, and everyone else.....

Golly Gee Whiz, I love this group.  Got great advice from everyone.
I was so scared it was the beginning of Diabetes related Eye
Problems and blindness.  And I am such a visual person (can't
remember if that is right brain or left).

Thanks for your feedback, I just spoke with my Ophthamologist's
nurse and she confirmed, after asking me a lot of questions, about
pain, blurryness, spots, (the same ones you all asked) that it was
not a serious problem, just an ugly one.   It is called something
sub......  conjunctivitis, a bruise to the eye, caused by a multitude
o things lifting, high blood pressure, sinus and allergy problems,
medications, on and on....

She offered to fit me in right away if I was uncomfortable at all.
She said several times that if any of the symptoms develop (she
made me write them down) call them.  Gave me the weekend

The Ophthamologist I go to is highly recommended by several
doctors here, and approved by my endo at UAB (big plus) so I feel
good about him.

I want to thank you all for taking the time to respond and make me
feel better.  I am so amazed at how good it feels to know you care.
I didn't think of that when I asked the question, but I am so
appreciative of your support.  It means a lot to me.

Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL

(OK, Michael, I will add some dollars to my monthly credit card
contribution for these wonderful IPers.)

Thanks, Todd, and I have a drawer full of tubing again...were we
going to send it to our Blue Cross Rep???? or to MM again.

I am having to order 3 boxes today, having just ordered 3 a couple
of months ago.   I have just had a phase of bad site and have been
going through 4-5 a week sometimes.  You know you put the sil in,
checking every half hour to be sure it is a good site and after 1.5 to
2 hours if it isn't going down, I change sites.

She called it something conjunctivitis....

I truly appreciate your help and support.
Bonnie Richardson