No Subject

this is sooo off topic but just need to vent.  my sugars are so high from
stress right now.  boyfriend and i got in a fight and he was getting ride home
(we live together) from another girl.  she said she was bringin him home here
and that was three hours ago.  holy moly ... stress city.  with i was strong
enough and secure enough to kick him out.  i hate alcohol and what it does to
people.  sorry for the vent and sob story.  just had to get that out.  Jenni