[IP] Re:testing multiple times (and testing after meals)

Heather wrote:
<Also, I'm curious as to how long after a meal people check.  My endo says 1
hour after, while my CDE and OB/GYN say 2 hours after.>

Heather, I'd test after two hours normally. One hour can be very misleading,
and if you add more insulin then, you may go low later. Won't hurt to test
after one hour occasionally, but normally I'd stick with two. (as always,

Hope this helps.

P.S. I wouldn't obsess over it..just do the best you can. Important
especially to test several times after tricky meals (pizza, etc.)...at least
for me.

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!