[IP] Re: Convincing a CDE

> If they are worried about your child randomly pushing buttons on the pump, I
> believe the MM has a child-lock feature, doesn't it?

*My* take on this is that the child did her own request to get a pump,
therefore knows it will improve her lifestyle. These children seem to know
they aren't getting shots any longer as well as feeling better with new
freedom. This probably means that at her age (6?) she wouldn't fool around
with the buttons to mess anything up. I think most of them are pretty
protective of this miracle box. (~_^)

One of the many things no one tells you about
aging is that it's such a nice change from being