[IP] Re: Gross bottle in the fridge

after I have leave to get to work on time, so I have to get my wonderful
husband (who has flex time, the lucky dog) to drop the bottle off at the lab
on Monday morning. At least this ensures that he knows what the bottle is for,
andwon't mistake it for apple juice..../Janet Lafler>>>>

Two comments:
1) I am required to have a blood test in conjunction with my *submission* so
can't have someone else take it in.
2) Allan King, the comedian, gave a story of his hosp. stay and the large,
gruff nurse who came in each a.m. saying *we* this and *we* that. She'd bring
in a *container* for a test each a.m. also. He got tired of it and poured his
apple juice in once. She looked at the specimen and said, "My, we're a little
cloudy this morning, aren't we?" He said, "Yeah, let's run it through again,"
and drank it. (~_^)

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -
Ralph Waldo Emerson