[IP] Re: Free medic alert from Lifescan--NO--but free one touch--YES

I read your postings this morning, and was thinking that maybe it hasn't
been long enough.  Then, I went out to check the mail and there was a coupon
from Lifescan for a free One Touch Ultra system.  It is a "special offer for
One Touch Gold members."  I think that's pretty cool!  I'd rather have a
free meter than a free medic alert anyways!!