Re: [IP] Quick-Set - Site Change

In a message dated 6/28/01 7:34:29 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Are you sure about that? It was my understanding that the 0.5 (0.3 for 6mm)
> was to fill the space in the cannula vacated my the inserter needle. What I
> think I need to do here is fill both that space and any space between the

Okay, if you are using the same tubing, I just prime till I see a drop coming
out of the end.  Then when I put the QuickSet in, the insulin is already in
the tubing so I do the regular prime to fill up the space from the intro
Good idea to change site when about to do a meal bolus to make sure you
"clear the way"....LOL
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying....LOL
It's been "one of those days".......