Re: [IP] Gross bottle in the fridge

To me, the grossness is secondary to the incon-
venience. I mean, I'm not going to keep the bottle
in the fridge at work, so I can't do it on a work
day. That means a weekend, and since the lab is
closed on Sunday and they want the bottle as soon
as possible after it's been collected, it really
means doing the collection on a Sunday. Finding a
Sunday when I can stay home most of the day -- not
going out for more than a couple of hours at a
time -- takes some doing.

Not to mention that the lab is open only business
hours, opening long after I have leave to get to
work on time, so I have to get my wonderful husband
(who has flex time, the lucky dog) to drop the bottle
off at the lab on Monday morning. At least this
ensures that he knows what the bottle is for, and
won't mistake it for apple juice....

/Janet Lafler