Re: [IP] Re: Answering Messages

At 11:36 PM 6/27/2001 Jack Granowski wrote:
 >>>How do you go answering specific messages? - since you have a
 >>>can you help on this one?
 >> Just using "reply" works for most users. That's all I did here. Are you
 >> having a specific problem with doing that?? If so, please write to me
 >> privately.
 >> Sam
 >As long as it isn't a digest.  Then you have to 'cut
 >and paste'.
 >email @ redacted

Yes, the Digest is a whole different beast. The original poster, seemed to
indicate that they were using individual email, so I addressed it that way.
I've also written privately to try and help in more detail.

For the digest, if you just press reply you'll quote the whole digest...
which is not good since your message will probably bounce because it's too
large. The best way to do it is to cut and paste the part that you're
quoting as you suggested. All mail to the list should be addressed to