[IP] Gross bottle in the fridge

> I am sooo happy, just had to share.  A1C went from 11 pre pump in Feb. to
> today.  Hooray for my pump!!!   (bad news is I am showing 4+ protein and
> in my urine.)  Next step 24 hours of gross bottle in the fridge!  Linda O.

I have never put my *gross* bottle in the fridge and do 3-4 of these tests a
year for the last 7 years. I take a plastic washpan and set the bottle in it,
fill it with ice cubes and cover with a folded throw rug. It stays very cool
that way. I keep the ice maker running and fill/replace as needed for the day.

Some people try to turn back their dometers ... not me ... I  want people
toknow why I look like this. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads
were not paved.