Re: [IP] Answers

At 06:49 AM 6/28/2001 Jim wrote:
 >This is very confusing, as to who answered my previous e-mail - you asked to
 >write to you in private, but you don't provide an address and you signed as

The real email address of the people writing these messages are in the
headers of every message. To write a private message, you just need to
change the "To:" field at the top of your message from
email @ redacted to the private email address you want to send the
message to. I tend to use copy and paste to make sure that I place the
correct email address in the "To:" header. You can also locate email
addresses of members by going into the Member's Only area of our website
and clicking on the "All Member Profile" link.