Re: [IP] Answers

At 06:49 AM 6/28/2001 Jim wrote:
 >This is very confusing, as to who answered my previous e-mail - you asked to
 >write to you in private, but you don't provide an address and you signed as
 >SAM?

The real email address of the people writing these messages are in the
headers of every message. To write a private message, you just need to
change the "To:" field at the top of your message from
email @ redacted to the private email address you want to send the
message to. I tend to use copy and paste to make sure that I place the
correct email address in the "To:" header. You can also locate email
addresses of members by going into the Member's Only area of our website
and clicking on the "All Member Profile" link.

Sam