[IP] Eye Problems

Hey y'all,
I really don't want to ask this question, but I fear I must......woke up
this morning with the inner corner of my left eye looking like it is
bleeding behind the filmy covering.  Absolutely no pain, no effect at
all, when I blink it seems to "wash" some of the blood back in there
away.   Then it comes back.  I just popped my contacts in and
went on my way.   I just checked it (2 hours from wake up) and it
looks the same, no bigger, no smaller.

Now I have occassionaly had a blood vessel pop in my eye from
some minor injury and it goes away very quickly.  This doesn't
appear to be the same as that, because there is no center
spot....just a spot about 1/3 inch in diameter.

Should I be concerned?  I can't remember what you call that eye
thing where you have it lazered or I would look in archives.  You
know how it is, you never pay attention to the stuff until it affects

I really am hoping if I ignore it, it will go away....that is generally my
stance.  But I do not want to do harm to my eyes.    Any feed back
from your experiences would be appreciated.

Bonnie Richardson