[IP] C-Span Coverage of Subcommittee Hearings on Diabetes Research Funding

I caught the re-telecast on 6-26 in the evening on C-Span2.  It was amazing
to watch, very informative and inspirational.  I am sure there will be
replays, so keep an eye out. C-Span may also sell transcripts, I am not sure.

Mary Tyler Moore, Kevin Klein and Jonathan (?), the boy who starred in Stuart
Little witnessed.  There were 200 kids from the children's Congress there as
well as the head of diabetic research from Harvard, someone from the NIDDK
(?), a couple of CEOs of large corporations (Continental Airlines, Cox
Communications) with diabetic kids and others.  I am sorry that I cannot
remember all of the names.  There was simply some fantastic testimony and I
cannot believe I didn't tape it!