RE:[IP] Wearing pump with swimsuit (women) out of water -----------------------

I am so grateful for the "tankini" craze, as they are great for pump use. I
would be uncomfortable wearing a two peice swimsuit otherwise.  I have found
a couple in retail stores and have seen several in catalogues (Land's End)
that sell the peices separately for the best fit.  With this type of suit it
looks like a one peice, you get maximum coverage yet are able to access
infusion sites with ease.  I clip the pump on the side of the bottoms and use
a wrap-scarf-sarong thing around my waist for hanging out poolside or at the
beach.  I don't mind if people see the pump and enjoy answering questions but
there are days when I am too busy chasing my own little one to deal with
curiousities.  The wrap also helps keep the insulin "shaded". The tankini is
also great with the sport guard, as less of the tubing is hanging out.