Re: [IP] Re: Nightime Checks

My hat's off to all you wonderful mothers who get up in the middle of
the night to test your children. Just don't forget to teach them to do
it for themselves when they reach an age where they are capable of
doing it themselves. When I was the age of your children we didn't
have blood glucose tests at all, but I'll bet my mother would been
doing it if only she had the tools. More power to you all, and please
don't pay any attention to your critics.

Tom Beatson
dx 1942, 506 1995, 508 2000