Re: [IP] NYC PUMP CLUB...July 2

I would have liked to attend but I'll be on vacation!
There is also a pump support group meeting tomorror
(Thursday) at Montefiore Hospital in Pelham (the
Bronx) at 6:00 or so. Reps from Minimed and Disetronic
will be there, as well as endos and eductaing nurses.
Anyone who's interested can email me and I can
actually give out useful and correct details.

> NYC pumpers will be
> meeting on MONDAY JANUARY 2, 2001

Do You Yahoo!?