Re: [IP] Lantus before pump start?

As a *rough* rule of thumb, your Lantus dosages
will map to a single basal rate on the pump. I
know my Dr. uses a 1 to 1 mapping when starting
the pump (or going the other way too).  Your CDE
will have to do some calculating if she wants you
to have more than 1 basal rate.

Then you just have to calculate your bolus when
you eat and you should be in business.

Good luck & feel free to send me questions,

(One of the lab rats that helped test HOE901/Glargine/Lantus)