[IP] Re: H-tron battery replacement

Here in Canada Disetronic pumps have been marketed by a separate company.
When the Sales rep brought us my daughter's H-tron pump, she handed us a copy
of the battery re-building pages off IP how-tos, (I already had them)
explaining that there had been some problems with batteries and that she
didn't want us to be caught without.  In a later discussion with the
Marketing Head, I asked if doing this would void the warranty.  She said, "Oh
how would they know anyhow?"

In a message dated 6/27/01 8:41:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,