[IP] Re: Quick-set update

Hi Julie,
    I have been using the quick-sets on Claire since she started pumping.  I
love the inserter!!!  We had to actually put her pump start-up date back one
week to wait to receive the inserter and sets, which had just arrived in
    We never pinch up skin, I think you would need to pinch only if inserting
by hand, without the inserter.  We haven't had a problem with them going in
wrong.  And Claire can no disconnect and reconnect really easily.  Tape
adheres very well.

    Can I ask you how the quick-sets are different from the sof-sets?  I mean
in terms of cannula lenth, gauge, that sort of thing.  If Claire used the
Sof-sets instead would they feel similar and give similar absorption etc.??

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7