[IP] Re: Nightime Checks

Hi all!  Yes *guilty* too!  I am up at 2am every single night, at least to do
a check.  I sleep better (hubby sleeps through it!) and if necessary I can
feed a juice box and some teddy grahams and send him off to sleep.  Most
nights he is fine, unless exercise comes into play.

One drawback is that the eating at night gave him a "flossing" cavity as it
would be impossible to make him brush his teeth after that!

Ok, let's all think of each other at that time of night! Good BG ladies!!!

Mom to 5 year old pumper, dx @ 2, pumping 10 months