Re: [IP] Quick-set update

From: "Julie Britt" <email @ redacted>
I inserted my 3rd quickset, and it's getting a little better.  For those who
use them, do you pinch the skin when you insert, or leave it flat?  I've
always pinched when using sofsets, but with the quickset if I pinch the
inserter doesn't lay flat (it's round and too wide), but when I don't pinch
it doesn't go in right.
My son Luke has been using QuickSets for over 2 months.  He's rather lean, but
we don't pinch up the skin.  The areas we use on him are the upper abdomen,
excluding the 2-3" around his navel, and his upper buttocks.  For the abdomen,
he sits up but kind of leans back so that his skin is smooth across his belly.
This works well and we've had limited problems inserting, although he feels
more initial discomfort in the buttocks than in the abdomen.  We love the way
they adhere, and he loves the disconnect (but he couldn't do the Quick Release
on the Sof Sets).
Not sure if that helps you or not but thought I'd give it a try.
Good luck.
Shelly V, mom to Luke, 6, dx'd 10/15/99, pumping 3/5/01 MM508

Do You Yahoo!?