Re: [IP] Not sure what to call this

Yes, I check in the middle of the night occasionally, especially if our daughter
has exercised a lot during the evening.

An idea for middle of the night lows: even if she is mostly asleep our daughter
(12) can sip on a straw. Capri Sun or a box of juice 2work squickly and we don't
have to worry about her choking on something.

Kay