[IP] Birth control and bgs

I've been off and on birth control since December.
Just noticed last week (after 3 straight months on
Loestrin) that on the days w/o the pills, as well as 2
days after, I crash nonstop. My bgs were even in the
30s without me feeoilng it, and no matter what I ate,
I would only raise my bg over 100 for less than an
hour..NOT fun, my pump waas off for 6 hours one day!
Anyhow, I'm looking for a pattern, and I never
believed that they do affect bg, but if you get
everything else under control and have been on the bc
a while, you may /probably will notice a pattern.,

Do You Yahoo!?