[IP] H-Tron Batteries

With all respect to anyone who might not agree. The replacement of H-Tron
batteries is very simple. The 357's cost less than $2.00 each and I have
never purchased a"stale" one. If you can follow instructions you can replace
them yourself, in fact I would suggest that every pump user should know how
to do it. It is very well known that Disetronic has had an on going problem
with there batteries. If you can work the pump you can change the batteries