Re: [IP] Carb book

I have two that I really like.  One is called The Carbohydrate, Fiber and
Sugar Counter by Natow and Heslin.  I like this one because ALL of the foods
are in alphabetic order no matter what food group and then there is a fast
food section in back.  The other one I just got is The Doctor's Pocket
Calorie Fat and Carbihydrate Counter.  This one is very small, the newest
version (2001) and easy to carry around with you.  Joshua, age 9.5 carries
this in his fanny pack with his meter.  It also has a very complete fast food
guide in the back.  But it is broken up into food categories.  Thanks
goodness for the index!

mom to Joshua