Re: [IP] Contact lens measures glucoseWant a CURE

Sylvia,
I concur 100%!  I was dx'd at age 2 in 1966.  My Mom
had to sterilize needles for my shots.  Some people at
the time didn't believe I was really diabetic because
they thought kids couldn't get it.  There was no such
thing as blood monitering, pumps, or many of the tests
which can help us now.
Ken Furney