[IP] Local group

I am officially 2 weeks today. I have so many questions and am alone most of
the time. Is there a pumping support group in the Metro-Detroit area.  I
would also be happy for a friend who is an experienced pumper.

Thanks to everyone for the response to the questions that I have asked so
far. A couple of you responded to the "feelings" question that I should mix
Regular in with Humalog. Will that make the Humalog less effective, and how
do you figure out what ratio to use?

email @ redacted
Disetronic H-tron